The funding can cover up to 25% of the software licenses and user meetings for exchanging information and experience about the project processes (preparation, customization, training and ROI analysis of implementing an EMR/EHR system).
The system needs to be contracted until October 31, 2012 and the implementation process needs to be started before December 31, 2012. The funding shall cover 3 years for all services and user meetings (2012-2014).
OPHTEL2012 Report Requirements for EMR Funding
Decision and preparation process
- Report 01 Decision and expectations
- Report 02 Preparation technical environment
- Report 03 Preparation clinical environment
- Report 04 Preparation physicians and team
Customization and implementation process
- Report 05 Customization terminology
- Report 06 Customization clinical pathways
- Report 07 Customization user interface
Training and coaching process
- Report 08 Training plan
- Report 09 Initial training
- Report 10 Follow up training
ROI and clinical benefits
- Report 11 Return on investment (financial)
- Report 12 Clinical benefits after 12 months
- Report 13 Clinical benefits after 24 months
- Report 14 Final project report
All reports are represented by a multiple choice checklist, a questionnaire and individual comments.
The users are supported by consultants of the vendors and by the IOTA representatives.